Friday, July 20, 2012

Thing Nine: Generate Some Fun!


For this thing I was to look at some image generators and create a fun little image. I ended up using Comic Strip Generator  and Image Chef. Both sites were easy to use and gave a product that I think was pretty neat-o! Using the comic strip generator was easy to do and allows you to browse through different comics, TV, and celebrity pictures to choose one that you want to caption. I went with Snoopy because he's just so dog-gone cute! The image chef also allows you to choose an image or picture to add text too. For mine I picked the sticky note because it was something I could use in a classroom to pull up before class for students to see as they walked in. I could also steal this idea by using regular sticky notes to leave students comments of the good work they have been doing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment