Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thing Ten: I'd Follow You Anywhere


When reading the requirements for this thing my initial thought was, NOOOOO! Not another account! I was already dreading having to go through that process again but when I began to go through the steps I realized that bloggers new updates saved me the hassle. So, thank you blogger! For this thing I was to set up an RSS Reader and Add Feeds to follow. This feature allows you to keep up-to-date on what’s happen within the blogs you follow and other information sources without having to individually go into them.  Again, at first I was dreading this but once I realized my blog account already did this for me I was thrilled because I love this feature on my blog homepage. It allows me to see the most recent postings by blogs I am following which comes in handy when others post lesson ideas pertaining to an upcoming holiday or month. Here is a list of five blogs I’m following that I enjoy.




The Nest Effect

On Earth as it is in Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment